Starting a blogger's journey


Bites & Drives 


Over the years, I have been visiting various places and sharing my experiences through sites like trip advisors and my Facebook page. Now with my limited blogging experiences, I have decided to start own blog and share my experiences world wide.
Most of my trips are not planned and I love the excitement of travelling to new places, meet up people hop into local shops and eateries. This is how I make memories, discovers gems which you might otherwise overlook.

This blog will be covering such unplanned and planned trips, memories and discoveries. I will be primarily focus on the places, food, culture, my personal views and hidden gems as seen through my eyes.

My main aim of starting this blog is to share my experiences, get feedback from my viewers and inspire others to keep discovering this beautiful wide world.

Last but not the least, please do share and comment. I will love to hear back from my readers.

Thanks
Alok 

Comments